What’s new in this version
- Welcome to the latest version of Golf Clash. Here’s what’s new:
- – Explore the layered construction of golf balls and view their unique properties.
- – Sub-property of the power stat is revealed: “Overpower Needle Stability”
- – Performance improvements and plenty of bug fixes.
- Be sure to check out the in-game Social Hub to read the full update notes.
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
– Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
– Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
– Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
– Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
– Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
– Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
– Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
– Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
– Banter your opponents with chat and emoji during the match!
– Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
A network connection is required to play this game
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
- Required to be able to access the camera device
- Access information about networks
- Send information about completed downloads
- Open network sockets
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Read from external storage
- Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
- Allows verification of Google app Entitlements
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
- Receive message via Amazon Device